I am a citizen of the EU / EEA Switzerland and intend to stay in Portugal for more than 3 months. What sould i do?

In order to formalize your right of residence, you must, within 30 days after the entry into Portugal, request a registration certificate for citizens of the EU / EEA / Switzerland from the City Hall of your area of residence.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles