I am a EU / EEA / Switzerland citizen and intend to have my family relative from a non-EU country, who is in Portugal, lives with me. What should he/she do?

Your third-country family member (spouse, partner with whom you live together, descendant up to the age of 21, a descendant over 21 years old or dependent on you) must formalize within 30 days after the entry into Portugal, to the Foreigners and Borders Service, a residence card for a third-country national of the EU / EEA / Switzerland.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles