I am a legal resident in Portugal. In witch situations may i ask for family reunification?

Being a foreign citizen with a valid residence permit and provided housing and subsistence conditions, you have the right to family reunification with family members:
-Those who are outside the national territory, who have lived with you in another country, depending on or cohabiting with you, regardless of whether your family ties predate or delay your entry;
– Who have entered lawfully into national territory and who depend or cohabit with you.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles