I started working. How can I sign up for social security?

When you start working for the first time, the dependent worker / trainee must be enrolled in the Social Security, being obliged to declare to the social security institution of the workplace area the beginning activity or the link to the new employer. If your goal is to work for yourself you will need to register as an independent social security worker.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles