I’m a third-country citizen who has long-term resident status in another Member State of the European Union. Can I apply for a residence permit in Portugal?

If you remain in Portugal for more than three months, you have the right of residence provided you: – Have a subordinate professional activity; or

– An independent professional activity; or

– Attend a study program or vocational training action; or

– Provide a major reason to stay in the national territory.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles